I don't know how many of you have siblings, but having siblings is amazing. It's like having a pet that actually replies to you and sometimes gets really mad at you and yells at you or throws the occasional TV remote at you. But having a younger sister is the best. She will be your best friend till the end of time and she will share a bond with you that no one else will.
I love having a little sister because she is like the mini version of me. She is so alike but at the same time she is completely different. There's a quote that totally describes our relationship, it reads, "In a way I was incredibly proud of her (not that I had any intention of letting it show while I was beating the crap out of her)." It's funny because she is the apple of my eye but sometimes she can be so rude. I am the type of person that likes to show affection and be very in contact with others. My sister hates it when I go into her room and kiss her and hug her. There are literally a certain number of times she has told me that she loves me but when she does, she reveals a little secret about how much she admires and looks up to me.
If I didn't have her I don't know who I could share all my secrets with and who's opinion I would think about before I do anything stupid. I love it more than anything else in the world.
I have a little sister as well! I love her, she's like a Minnie me and is so fun to play with!
ReplyDeleteSiblings are amazing there are days you want to kill them and days you love them to death( anyone who says otherwise isn't with their sibling that often). But I a have a brother which we love each other but we still get in fights. In the end though haveing some one who you and he/she can relate to is alway the best feeling.
ReplyDeleteOk I have a little sister too but I can't agree its the best lol she goes through my stuff, snitches on me, annoys me, and doesn't listen. She also has a HUGE attitude but overall I would still take care of her and be there for her when she needs it.
ReplyDelete