Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Hello Welcome to my Blog!

Hello everyone!

My name is Brianda Perez Avila. But usually I just tell people I'm Brianda Perez. My name is hyphenated but I don't do it. I am from Guanajuato, Mexico but have lived here practically all my life. I have a younger sister who is only sixteen, so it's just me and her.

I am a first year Government major with a focus on International Relations. I do not know exactly what I am going to end up doing, but for now I really want to join the CIA. I also want to learn Arabic or Farsi so I can travel to the Middle East. I hope to focus on Foreign Policy once I join the CIA. I want to go to the Monterey Institute of International Affairs when I finish my undergraduate studies at Sac State.

I am writing this blog for my English 5 class at Sac State.

3 comments:

  1. I also don't know exactly what I want to do. But that's ok haha. & that's so interesting that you wanna join the CIA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's really cool that you want to join the CIA and that you want to travel to the Middle East. I hope you find out what you want to do and that it works out for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah that area really is a good place to look at. But that's a lot of languages to learn are you up to it?

    ReplyDelete