I thought the advertisement was effective because their message is very relatable. When you are grounded your parents usually take away your phone or they don't let you go out and for many guys, they will prohibit your use of video games. The handheld device, since small could be hidden. This may sound like I am a bad person or whatever, but I used to do this all the time when I was "grounded" I would just hide my iPod touch or hide my other devices, so that my parents would just take away my phone. It wasn't that bad of an idea. But the actual message they are conveying is bad because they are essentially telling you to sneak around and disobey your parents. None the less, the advertisement is pretty convincing.
Saturday, February 28, 2015
How Effective Are Advertisements?
I thought the advertisement was effective because their message is very relatable. When you are grounded your parents usually take away your phone or they don't let you go out and for many guys, they will prohibit your use of video games. The handheld device, since small could be hidden. This may sound like I am a bad person or whatever, but I used to do this all the time when I was "grounded" I would just hide my iPod touch or hide my other devices, so that my parents would just take away my phone. It wasn't that bad of an idea. But the actual message they are conveying is bad because they are essentially telling you to sneak around and disobey your parents. None the less, the advertisement is pretty convincing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Good analysis, Brianda. It might have some emotional appeal too because of its humor.
ReplyDelete