Wednesday, April 1, 2015

My Tumblr Addiction

I have been on Tumblr for about four years now. Honestly, I don't even know what I like so much about it, but I am obsessed! I have totalled 5,835 posts in these four years. I don't even remember how I got into it in the beginning. I remember just becoming super obsessed. It was something that would interfere with my daily life because I was on it so much. Nowadays, and especially during my senior year, I did not go on it as much. But ever since I've gotten the app on my iPhone, the whole thing has gotten worse.

I think for me it's not any other social media outlet that is the problem. For me it would definitely be Tumblr. I cannot get off of it. I find myself on it thinking I will only stop by the website for 10 minutes then get back to whatever I was doing and before I know it, its been around 1 hour that I've been on it.

I know its not very healthy for me to be on it so much but I find it makes my days better. I will find funny posts, serious posts, rants, posts of fruit, posts of very pretty girls, posts of very handsome guys, posts about life, about love, about school, about everything. I wish I were tumblr famous but then I think about it and would rather not. Those people basically run their blogs like it is their career!

But Tumblr is also my way of letting go. I can always just log on to Tumblr after a really long day and relax. It's my thing. My Tumblr link is on my Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Everywhere I go I am just looking for new Tumblr followers.

So take a look at my blog, you could really get to know me as a person if you look at it.

Heres the link... http://briannda.tumblr.com/

2 comments:

  1. This post would be a good source for those who are writing about social media and its effect on us. I'm grateful that you can generally last the 75 minutes of class time without looking :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always heard about tumblr because all my friends that were girls in high school had one but i could never get into it. I wouldn't know what to do, say, or post. I don't even have a twitter or Facebook as of now because it was just becoming a hassle to keep up with. It would take a way from me doing homework as i would find myself 2 hours into my timeline. But yif you can balance everything and not get caught up in the social media world then i think you can do whatever you want with it

    ReplyDelete