What are the plans for this summer?
I can't believe that we will be finished with school in less than a month! It is crazy to think that I am nearing the end of my first year of college. But I can't wait for summer time.
I love the winter, I think it's my favorite season of the year, but summer time is so relaxing and I really need some time off. Plus, I want to spend time with my family and do some things I've been meaning to do for a while now, but have not been able to because of school, like working to save up for a new car.
This summer I am planning to go to Disney Land, Washington (the state), maybe Georgia, and I'll probably do something cool for my birthday. That's also one of the cool things about summer time, it's my birthday. This year I will be turning 19, and although there will be no real difference except for yet another year that has gone by, I feel like I am slowly leaving behind a stage in my life that I will never get back to. It sucks to think that these will be my last few years being a teenager. I also feel like the older I've been getting the faster time has been passing me by.
To me, it's just a shocker that I will be finishing my first year at Sac State already. I remember being super anxious and nervous at orientation and the first day of school, now look at how far I've come. I can only imagine how fast it's going to be getting to graduation. But I don't even want to think about that at this time, life is so great. I just want to enjoy the very last days I have left for this school year at Sac. But I have truly grown and learned how to become a better and more responsible person throughout this entire process.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteIt keeps going faster and faster. I feel like I was 19 not long ago, but it was really really long ago. So enjoy your summer - but wait 4 weeks before you start. There's still a lot to do. Thanks for all your blog posts - I've enjoyed reading them
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited as well knowing that we will be done with our first year of college in less than a month but honestly I haven't even made plans since I have so much school work to worry about. And I know exactly what you mean about turning 19, I've been 19 for like 5 months already and I still think I'm 18 it doesn't really kick in until people ask you and you tell them your age. But have a great, fun summer!
ReplyDeleteTime flies by so fast! It's hard to believe we are already finishing our first year at sac state. I remember when I used to think the campus was so big during orientation but now everything seems so familiar!
ReplyDeleteThat seems so much fun. I am also planning to go to many interesting places as well, including parts of Europe and Hawaii. The school year has flew by so quick. I can't believe we're almost into our second year. Hope you have the time of your life and happy early birthday!
ReplyDelete